City Of Intravia - Home Of The Interail

Town threads

City Of Intravia - Home Of The Interail

by mortexic » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:58 pm

A few people have asked me in-game about lots, so I'm announcing today that the City Of Intravia is now open for business!

Lots are free, and I will me demarcating them over the afternoon and weekend (though if you find the city, the lots are obvious as the city is gridded out). Available lots will be marked with signs identifying the lot as available or claimed. Please confirm with me before trying to claim a lot.

Intravia is located towards the north end of the green line, slightly to the east of the track. From the track you can see a portal on a small brick island, Intravia is on the shore east of there. The coords are: -1898, 65, -72

Additionally, I've started up the Interail project again. There will be a separate post about it in the other forum, but those who remember the Interail subway network from 1.7 will understand what that implies. Basically, large subway network connecting cities/towns/cool-sites in the N/E quadrant of the map.

If you have any questions or would like a plot, contact Mortexic in game or as a PM here on the forum.
Last edited by mortexic on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mortexic
Resident

Re: City Of Intravia - Home Of The Interail

by mortexic » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Reserved post for some screenshots later today.
mortexic
Resident

Return to Towns