Sparta

Town threads

Sparta

by Jsblackout82 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:29 am

So the clan of Sparta needs a base so I have been building that base with some people and here is a description.
There will be a 200x200 square with the city in there surrounded by a 4 wide wall with walkways. The walls also include dispensers with arrows in them. The palace will be at the center of the square in a 20x20 square inside something called the kings square. I will talk more about kings square in some time. There are four districts five including kings square. The residential district, the economic district, the military district,the rich and more expensive housing district (I might change this I need ideas). The residential district is obviously a place for regular housing not very expensive. The economic district has banks, stores any thing you could need, the military district will include the recruitment center and practice areas and such, the rich district has the larger lots. Kings square will have Kings Store, Kings Bank, the royal guard building, and small embassies. All districts are 40X40. I had this crazy idea of there being a rule that you have to have pvp on but if you kill someone then there is guards patrolling around who can send you to jail for a certain amount of time tell me if I am crazy or not. Thank you and have a nice day.

Head Builders: Jsblackout82 Crazyhair909 Jackal201 Nolancw

Trusted builders: Peter32699

Builders:

Donators:
This is Sparta!!!!!! "King Leonidas"
Jsblackout82
Resident

Return to Towns