Paradise Central 2.0

Town threads

Paradise Central 2.0

by YoukilisTHSGEMB » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:44 pm

I'm thinking of a place, a very special place. A place where all new people can come and build freely and get used to the server. For everybody who can remember from Vanillacraft, this town is going to be exactly the same.

Paradise Central was a town orginally built on another server by fluffytoast and bossman1113. They built it so all new people who wanted to come to the server and build, they had a place. Paradise Central 2.0 is going to the exact same, but on kreatious. The town is going to be open to all who just want to build and have fun. It will be mainly for new people who are new and just want to get used to the server, but all are welcome to join. Just head north of spawn on the new map and a cobble stone road just off the main road will take you there (the road is not connect to the main road because of grief alert).

Unfortunately right now, it isn't much of a town. I just have land and I need to people to help make it a town. So please help me if you can. If you can't, then if new people join the server, please send them to me. I really want this to work so can you guys please help me.
YoukilisTHSGEMB
Resident

Re: Paradise Central 2.0

by bondsmatthew » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:27 am

When bossman told me about this yesterday, I was like.. WOAH, SERIOULY?'! I really hope this turns out as well as the old PC did. I'm sure if will. :3
bondsmatthew
Veteran

by amMPed » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Oh my gosh! Its coming back! Woohoo! Count me in as a helper if i am allowed.
Im back, baby!
amMPed

by YoukilisTHSGEMB » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:09 pm

amMPed, I'll be glad to have you to help. Just talk to me online.
YoukilisTHSGEMB
Resident

by eli7613 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Sounds like a nice idea if it works out!
Image Image
eli7613
Resident

Return to Towns