[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Smash Clan!

Smash Clan!

Clan threads go here.

Smash Clan!

by XxJordanJohnsxX » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:55 pm

Hi! I'm XxJordanJohnsxX, and I'm welcoming anyone who'd like to be part of a clan to be part of ours!
I'm calling it Smash, and why not?
I guess you can say we'd be Super SMASH Brothers... (get it, you know? because of the game... yeah...)
But anyways, this clan is gonna have a lot of benefits to joining it.

Pros:
1.) We are awesome!
Although I've only been on Kreatious for a couple of months, I absolutely love this community and everyone in it. We are going to be a welcoming group and kind to our fellow players, whether they are in the clan or outsiders. It's a minecraft server. And Minecraft is for EVERYONE.
2.) Weekly Rewards
Depending on when I can do it, we will have a small lottery/rewards for anyone in our clan. One week, it may be diamonds, while the next may be redstone blocks or emeralds, so be on to be included!
Lottery: If It's a lottery, I will use a website that randomly chooses a name from anyone in our group, and it will decide who the winner is. This is so everyone has a chance to win. If the winner of the lottery does not show up for that week, their reward will be given at the NEXT lottery event. If they show up any time before the next event, they are still valid for a gift.
Rewards: If it's a rewards, I will host a small drop party or meet the members individually to give them gifts.
Feel free to give us new ideas on what we should do for weekly rewards!

Of course, we are just developing, but if you want to join, message me and comment, I suppose. Be apart of Smash!

So far, we have:
XxJordanJohnsxX *co-owner*
xCreativeNamex *co-owner*
Pejminer
OMGMikaylah
Neko92 (CatmanDOO)
mason50521
TheKielEnforcer
Minenado
Last edited by XxJordanJohnsxX on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
XxJordanJohnsxX
Resident

Re: Smash Clan!

by mason50521 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:09 am

can i be in your clan?
this sounds very cool and acually fun!
but just a suggestion can we do weekly builds?
:)
mason50521
Resident

by XxJordanJohnsxX » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:17 pm

XxJordanJohnsxX
Resident

by Neko92 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:27 pm

Paws for da claws. Ill join. :3 cuz yol9
Neko92
Veteran

by TheKielEnforcer » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:34 pm

I'll join. (BTW Smash Bros. is awesome) 8-) :D :)
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

by XxJordanJohnsxX » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:57 pm

XxJordanJohnsxX
Resident

by TheIronOutlaw » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:35 am

I've loved Smash since the N64. Personally love Melee the best, just for sentimental reasons. I'd love to join!!
ImageImage
Click Narnia to help out!
TheIronOutlaw

by TheKielEnforcer » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:04 am

I'm the only one that thinks this but Brawl is the best. I've never actually played N64 but I have played some Melee.
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

by johang0808 » Sun May 01, 2016 6:34 pm

johang0808
Resident

by god_2_u » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Lemme join smash
god_2_u
Resident

Next