[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - [Ghast] clan

[Ghast] clan

Clan threads go here.

[Ghast] clan

by SimpleTowns » Thu May 28, 2015 12:44 am

ONLY FOR GHAST LOVERS

general:

the clan has its town and everyone in the clan can ask for items they need for free except expensive or huge items which they will get huge discount for. but most items will be free just ask for it. let us know what you need.

Requirements:

you must show us a ghast tear to us to prove you have killed a ghast. this is a requirement since our tag is also about ghasts. if you will have to go to the nether if you join this clan as this is about the nether resources and killing nether based mobs.

Who can Join:

anyone can join. if you are a resident or higher you can join any clan but by join ghast you will agree to kill ghasts (you can keep the resources). by joining Ghast you also agree to risk yourself in the nether to collect resources or kill mobs. we are not responsible for your death. (it pays)

What do i do:

everyone in the clan will go ghast huntering and collecting ghast tear. the mission is not only to collect ghast tears but also collect any resources found in the nether. we plan to make a base in the nether of course in kreatious nether world as the regen resets.

what do i get:

anyone who in the clan get paid for doing duties with our town. payment varies by job and time. pays very good though. also if you decide to live in the town you get to share all the beacons we own. and live with us. we own 3 beacons

Clan base?

the clan will have a base in the nether for all clan members. we have a town as well just ask for coordinates and we will guide you there. the clan base location will be announced here once it is completed. every clan member will have access to the base all chest and other blocks located at our base or town.

Ghaston location:

x: 7533
y: 62
z: 8744

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, LET US KNOW

Last edited by SimpleTowns on Thu May 28, 2015 10:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SimpleTowns
Resident

Re: [Ghast] clan

by bushwood4568 » Thu May 28, 2015 1:16 am

Y'all should join... Great clan 8/8 m8!
bushwood4568
Resident

by DragonKingPixis » Thu May 28, 2015 7:09 pm

This is (obviously) DragonKingPixis. I am joining, but as long as evil joins :D
DragonKingPixis

by Evilawesome990 » Thu May 28, 2015 7:23 pm

Im in :|
Evilawesome990
Resident

by SimpleTowns » Fri May 29, 2015 3:43 am

all of you have been approved since you all previously been in void clan, you automatically qualify for Ghast. same base just new town name and new clan tag

anyone above me are automatically approved
SimpleTowns
Resident

[Ghast] leader

by Minetroid » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Since simpletowns no longer exist (the account has been changed due to me changing my mojang username) and also because request to use my new name i will be taking over this clan. all questions about the clan ask me

SINCE I CANT EDIT THE ORIGINAL POST I WILL BE POSTING UPDATES AS REPLIES UNTIL I CAN SEE IF THERE IS ANY WAY TO EITHER REMOVE IT OR FIX THIS.

my name online is: Babe
(actual ingame name is Minetroid)

Last edited by Minetroid on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minetroid
Resident

by V3N0M_123 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:03 pm

I want to apply for Frost clan, is this where I do it??
V3N0M_123
Resident

[Ghast] clan

by Minetroid » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:29 pm

Minetroid
Resident

Return to Clans