Necroposting

Rules and server information... but mostly rules.

Necroposting

by Nezark123 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:44 am

Alright, I'm fed up with constantly having to alter topics or delete topics/posts. I've already had to lock several topics to keep it from happening again. This goes out as a general message to all of you that from now on, (for me at least) if I believe you are doing it intentionally, it will immediately be a forum ban. If it's possibly not intentional, it will most likely be a warn on your forum account.

Please, no more trashing up the forums with spam. Most communication can be done in game, so let's keep the forums as on topic as possible. I'm not naming any names on this, but Twig and angomango should be shaking in their boots. If it repeats, I will not regret taking action.

To those of you who respond to necroposting: I appreciate the help/idea, but in terms of what I have to do, deleting your post takes just as long as the offenders. Just notify one of us in game.

If this doesn't apply to you, then that means you've been a good forum user. If I had a sticker, I'd give you one, so just pretend you have an imaginary sticker.

Thanks
-Nez
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

Return to Rules, & Server Information.