Chat,Donation,Map

Chat,Donation,Map

by kutay_demir » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:50 am

My friends and i have few problems and request.
1- Donation with PayPal is not allowed in our country. We should have more ways to donate. Like G2A pay, etc.
2- Maybe you should upload the save of the map to internet and update it in every 6 months. It's because of the possibility of the server shutdown .
3- In kreatious.net, the chat doesnt work.
kutay_demir
Resident

Re: Chat,Donation,Map

by ShadyVale » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:20 pm

1) I agree, there should be some other options for donating for those that can't use paypal. But I believe if you use the "slow way" option on the donation page, you can do a direct with credit card/pre-paid card donation without needing a paypal account. I have never used this option myself so I am not sure.
Unfortunately, some country''s governments will not allow monetary transactions to the U.S., so there may be no options for them.

2) It is true that nothing lasts forever. With the popularity of survival minecraft declining, and the low player numbers at certain times of the year, it has been thought that kreatious may shut down. Zerg and Wubbie has said to us that the server will not be shutting down anytime in the near future though.
If that day should ever come, I would assume there would be a map download, although it would be rather large. lol.

3) The webchat is always breaking. It will be up again when zerg has time to reset it, but it doesn't stay that way for very long. lol
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

Return to Archives