Shulker Box

Shulker Box

by TheKielEnforcer » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:00 pm

Do you think that the shulker boxes are a bit OP(for everyone)? I didn't think they were when they were first announced, but then I saw a youtube video about how you can put them in an ender chest. However, I don't know how easy it is to get them and I am in no way complaining. I HATE having to go back somewhere while i'm in the middle of building to get more resources. I also don't want to have the game be too easy. What are your thoughts?
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

Re: Shulker Box

by maxmmm1501 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:54 am

they do seem a bit OP to me, not complaining either though.

They are quite easy to get, 2 shulker shells which are currently a 50% drop from shulkers so its easy to get tons of them.

personally though I don't see minecraft as any sort of challenging game, so anything that makes long term survival with building lots of stuff is nice
maxmmm1501

by ShadyVale » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:22 pm

I don't know if I would say they are OP or not.
I look at them as just another tool to help build with in a game that is based around building.
Using them to go mining longer or to build larger projects, without having to run back and forth
to unload or get more materials, can only be a good thing. :)
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

by pyrusbrawler30 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:04 pm

I'll agree with the above 2, for I really play this game for the creative aspects, not as a survival game. If I wanted to survive, I'd go play something like ARK. However, due to the nature of the game, to meat at least, I see no issue with them! Perhaps in the future they may be nerfed, (fewer slots or something) but until then they only make life easier :D
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

Return to Archives