Better late than never right

New here? Say hello to the community!

Better late than never right

by deathkoala72 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:00 pm

Hi... im deathkoala... ive been playing kreatious for almost 3 years and i just wanted to say. Hi, it was nice of you to come along. You're my special friend.

Luv ya hope to see you in game or something :mrgreen:
deathkoala72
Veteran

Re: Better late than never right

by ShadyVale » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Howdy, deathkoala. Welcome to the server :)

Here is a few tips that may help you along your journey here at kreatious...
1) Once you find a place you would like to build at, use the /sethome command. This will let you warp back to that spot anytime you use the /home command.
1a) The only place /home can't be used is in the nether. For the nether, you will always have to go thru a portal to return to the main world, unless you die.

2) You will automatically have some warp commands that go to the spawns of the continents, like /oc /spawn and /pp, but there are many other waypoints around the map you can travel to and activate to warp back to anytime you would like. These can help you move around the map quicker than walking every time. A list of those waypoints can be found here https://kreatious.net/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3195.
2a) At /spawn there is also a big building with blue X's that has a free food machine, as well as a free stuff chest that people donate to, that can help new players like yourself.

3) Once you've found the place you want to start building at, and you've used the /sethome command, you may see something called the "grief rabbit" yelling at you. This can happen for a couple of reasons. One, you may be on someone else's land and the rabbit is saying you need to ask that person for permission to make changes there. If that is the case, then you'll need to find a different area to build in. Or if you are building with a friend, they may need to use the /allow [name] or /hire [name] command to give you permission.
Or two, you have started terraforming and the grief rabbit is telling you about another world we have specifically for getting resources. That world is called "regen", but most of us call it the mine world or just plain /mine. It is a whole separate world complete with nether and end, and has all the resources you would need for building. You can warp there by using the /mine command and return by using the /home command.
3a) Using mine world to get resources not only keeps the main world free from ugly and dangerous quarries and branch mines, but it's also rumored that there are more ores there. So please think of all those orphaned diamonds that are looking for a good home.

4) Sometimes you may need something right away, or don't feel like mining at that time. You can ask in chat to trade with someone that may have what you need, or we have a neat feature called Webtrade. It lets you trade diamonds for items even when a player isn't online, as long as they have the item(s) in stock. Here is a link to a guide for setting up your webtrade https://kreatious.net/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3828.

As stated, those are just a few things that may help you. If you have questions about anything though, don't be afraid to ask in chat.

We hope you enjoy your time here, and maybe I'll see you around the map.
Good luck and have fun. 8-)
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

Re: Better late than never right

by deathkoala72 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:50 am

WOW thanks shady :D you are incredibly helpful
deathkoala72
Veteran

Return to Introductions