Eyyyyy

New here? Say hello to the community!

Eyyyyy

by alkosor » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:12 am

:EYYYYYYYY :D :D :D :D :D :D
Im alkosor! You can call me Ghillie, Whatever you want... :3

so im a Hyper-MicroPhychoactive huminoid Or "Apeshiz cray", so srry if i but in too any of your conversations, i cant help it... also srry in advance for my super dark humor, and awkwardness, and the fact that i cant do the grammar, or spell, or type... :cry: :oops: :cry:

i LOVE building, and i was hoping to EVENTUALLY build this servers First Large starting city... if i'm allowed, of course...

i hope to eat- I MEAN BUILD... Build... your homes... Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhh.......

Can i Build a spawn in town?
Last edited by alkosor on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alkosor

Re: Eyyyyy

by V3N0M_123 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:06 am

Make sure not to swear in posts, or in chat in general, censoring is also not allowed, eg. s**t or 'duck', if you catch my drift, the 'dark humor' should probably also stay out of global chat since some may find it offensive, and you may be banned (Just a warning). As for building; you are allowed to build whatever you like as long as it is not innappropriate, houses have to be 25 blocks away if it is not your house, houses built away from towns have to be 100 blocks away, and you cannot build near any spawnpoints, eg /pp, /spawn, I'd say go back about 500 blocks from them to build. If you're building all the houses in a town then they can be as close as you want them to be. As for building a spawn in a town, a 'waypoint' I assume is what you're talking about, if your town has enough members living there and it looks nice (Not too much cobble etc) then you may get a waypoint, where people can do /wp [town name] to teleport there, ONLY ONCE AN ADMIN (Or Icefang113 I guess) APPROVES THE TOWN AS A WAYOINT WILL PEOPLE BE ABLE TO TELEPORT THERE. Just to clear up too, you won't be able to set up an actual /spawn in the town since we already have one, so a waypoint will do :)

Here is the thread with waypoint requirements: https://www.kreatious.net/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2748

Have fun! 8-)
V3N0M_123
Resident

Re: Eyyyyy

by alkosor » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Oh ok man, thanks for the heads up!
alkosor

Return to Introductions