Hey

New here? Say hello to the community!

Hey

by teknix » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:41 am

I have been here for a few days now and decided I like it and am going to stick around, so I figure I would do a formal introduction. Obviously my MC name is teknix (or my main is), but my real name is James. I initially played MC back in alpha-ish, but was so heavily into some other RPG's that I didn't have the time or interest to play this crazy new game with funky graphics. I didn't get hooked until a while later when I was looking for something more constructive to get away from the themepark grinds.

In RL, I am DBA and Sys Admin at work, but my degree is in Software Engineering. I am nearing the completion of my MSSE focusing on gaming. So naturally certain aspects of games make them much more appealing, such as being able to manage game servers and develop plugins for them. I have recently been working on a Spigot/Bungee server with a friend but needed an outlet for just playing. I wanted to find a good survival server to hang out on and build, and this seemed like a good place.

I definitely hope to become part of the community here. Feel free to inquire about anything. I like to do many things so it is difficult to list them here. Also I am always available to assist in any way with my skills (I would be remiss if I didn't at least offer).

Thanks
teknix
Donor

Re: Hey

by VVX1000 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:33 am

I have seen you around, and I happily welcome you!

I used to play Alpha too, along with my brother, was fun times ^^

I hope you continue to have a great time here, and if you need any help or assistance I am here to help!

I am NEPTUNE (for now)

Support Kreatious by:
1. Voting on PMC, MS and MSL!
2. Donating to the server, you get many cool commands and you get to know the server better!
VVX1000

Re: Hey

by TheKielEnforcer » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:25 pm

I'm a little late like lots of other posts but cool I've seen you and I hope you have good time on the server. :)
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

Return to Introductions