A Proper Hello

New here? Say hello to the community!

A Proper Hello

by SniperNumber3 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:37 am

Hello.

Most of you have probably heard of me or seen me but I jumped in Kreatious shortly after Minecraft updated to 1.8 Beta. Minerdomera (who I know in real life and was called HighlyBored at the time) told me about Minecraft and I wandered over to YouTube and ended up watching the Yogcast's Shadow of Israphel. I saw how open the world was and how endless the fun could be. A few days later, I bought Minecraft and told Minerdomera the next day. He told me how multiplayer worked. Just enter an IP and hit connect. I joined a server called Kreatious and was expecting a simple setup and I figured I would find another server before too long. I couldn't have been more wrong.

If you know me, then you know I am a Resident and I received that rank well after 40 hours in Kreatious (I had failed to make a forum account and was too absorbed in Kreatious to care). I now feel that I need to reach for the next rung by receiving Veteran. I've hit my rough patches but seriously, who hasn't? I want you all to know that I DO NOT want to be a Moderator (at least not yet) but I DO care for Kreatious's health and would contribute more if I could. Thankfully an upgrade from a DELL with a single-core processor and 2GB of RAM to a new HP Pavilion P7-1235 with an AMD A8 Quad-Core Processor and 8GB DDR3 should help there. In three weeks or less it will be online and running. At that point I should be on Kreatious daily instead of weekly. Hopefully, school won't get in the way too much but it is my senior year so things could go really good or really bad...

A couple of other things you should know is that I am currently opening a department store down the green road called 1Stop Shop. It's the one that has gold and lapis and is often being griefed. Feel free to check it out but watch your step... You never know when the glass above the lava has been griefed until you're falling in like I did. On that note, I need to give a shout-out to TheOWCA who quickly took care of the one responsible.

The other thing that you should know is that Minerdomera and I are building a city partially in the desert for those of you that hate rain. Unfortunately, it's barely even started...

I will be sure to keep you all updated on both 1Stop Shop and its prices and the unnamed city and its real estate.

Until then...

SniperNumber3 displacing!
SniperNumber3

Return to Introductions