[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - ijet7's ban appeal

ijet7's ban appeal

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

ijet7's ban appeal

by zerg960 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:16 pm

Forwarding this post from my e-mail:

My account is inactive and I can't seem to get it activate. I wanted to post my ban appeal.

Your in-game name: ijet7 (isaac)
Person who banned you: SDOR3
Reason given for ban: Cannot follow the rules
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: I am looking for another chance. I've been a terrible player and a bad influence to the server. I am sorry for all of the trouble that I've caused. It's coming to a new year so I am asking for a new chance. I've waiting very long to create this appeal because I haven't known what to say. I am getting a little desperate to get back onto the server. I will actively try to keep Elijah off of the account while on kreatious. If you cannot unban me, but you still think this is still decent enough, I ask for a reduced ban of 30-45 days.
zerg960
Veteran

Re: ijet7's ban appeal

by SDOR3 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:12 am

Well starting off, this ban appeal is an improvement compared to your first one, which you posted the same day you were banned. Not by much, but it is better. I'm going to outline my thoughts below in a similar fashion to my previous response from your first ban. I'd be willing to give you another chance to play on here, but there are some conditions.

1. You will remain banned until the end of January, at which I would be okay with unbanning you. Other mods may weigh in.

2. You will not start with a clean record because of your history. Your bans will start at one day and double with each additional ban.

3. This is the most important point by far so please read this one carefully. We will not be as lenient with you as we were in the past especially in situations that are similar to the following; situations in which you would act up, be warned extensively, then stop your behavior just long enough to avoid being banned, but start your bad behavior again only to repeat the cycle. We expect you to know the rules. You should know why you were banned after having three months to think about it. We should not need to warn you extensively. Max and I have both explained to you on MANY occasions what type of behavior is not ok. You should know this by now. If we tell you to stop doing something, by kicking or banning you DO NOT ARGUE WITH US AND DO NOT CONTINUE TO DO THAT THING. Arguing will in no way help you.

4. Any behavior that seems reminiscent of elijah's historical behavior will likely result in an immediate ban. No exceptions. I think this is fair as you have stated you will try your best to keep elijah off of your account. This should serve as an incentive for you to keep him off of your account.

I want to stress that we will be following the above policy regarding your account. If we end up in another incident similar to the previous one in which you are permabanned again, we will not be unbanning this account until you have another account that is only yours. That way we can differentiate between who is behaving poorly. However, we will deal with that situation should it arise. Please read through the above points carefully, and also the replies of any moderators that may respond below.
SDOR3

by maxmmm1501 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:32 am

I would be fine with unbanning you at the end of january subject to the conditions listed above.

HOWEVER: I would highly suggest to you that you either keep the account banned or do not play AT ALL until you have your OWN ACCOUNT that elijah CANNOT access. Both of you having your own accounts would make this process much simpler for all of us. We would not be lenient with either of you, but as you can imagine it would likely only be one account getting most of the bans.

I don't remember the situation on who actually owns the account "ijet7." If it is you, I would just change the password and not let him use the account. You shouldnt have to put up with the repercussions caused by him. If he owns it, get your own account.
maxmmm1501

by SDOR3 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:13 am

SDOR3

by maxmmm1501 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:03 pm

to clarify,
your ban will start at 1 day.
next ban 2 days
next ban 4 days
next ban 8 days
next ban permaban without unban

5 chances.
Other mods may ban less than this, but this is what you should expect.
maxmmm1501

by SDOR3 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:16 am

As of writing this you have been permanently banned, again. You very clearly could not follow the terms outlined in my previous post. By further extension, you quite obviously cannot follow the rules of the server in general.

As max had already stated, this was your only chance. You will not be unbanned after this and any alternate accounts will immediately be permanently banned for ban evasion. This will hold true regardless of who is on the account. It's unfortunate that it has come to this, but your behavior is intolerable and you have proven to us that you cannot change as you have made literally no visible effort to do so. It truly appears that you only come onto the server to facilitate a toxic environment for your own self enjoyment.

This ban appeal, and your other ones have been denied
SDOR3

Return to Denied Ban Appeals